We are offering Architects, Engineers and Technicians (male and female)
a Position at our Berlin Office
Our company provides a wide range of real estate consulting services for both new and existing buildings requiring the expertise of an interdisciplinary team of architects, construction engineers, building services engineers and environmental engineers. We operate European-wide for national and international clients and are mainly specialized in technical due diligence, environmental due diligence, construction controlling, energy efficiency, Green Building certification and the sustainability of real estate properties as a whole; for example we asses offices, retail properties, logistic buildings and hotels.
Your Scope of Work:
► Structural and technical assessment of buildings (i.e. technical due diligence). Constructional monitoring and project monitoring of development projects as well as major renovation of existing buildings to ensure good quality of constructional work.
► Independent organization and handling of Green Building certification projects both for new and existing buildings i.e. in accordance with LEED®, BREEAM and DGNB. New build projects will require the consulting of sustainability and energy efficiency related design aspects.
Your Qualities and Qualification:
• Several years professional experience,
• a degree in architecture, civil or structural engineering, energy and supply engineering, electrical engineering or environmental protection engineering,
• a confident and authentic manner as well as good communication skills,
• committed and well-motivated,
• able to work independently, structured and target-orientated,
• possess comprehensive an analytical thinking,
• capacity for teamwork,
• willing to travel within Europa,
• adept at MS-Office,
• speak and write proficiently in German and English.
• diverse tasks with plenty of creative leeway and the potential to develop your own sphere of competence,
• ability related management of national and international consulting projects,
• pleasant working ambient,
• family friendly company policy,
• flexible mode of work (e.g. home office) and working hours,
• potential to develop expertise and personal qualities,
• employment in an owner-managed independently operating business with flat hierarchy and short decision routes.
Date of Entry: As soon as possible
Please send your applications by e-mail to Ms Birgit Memminger-Rieve PhD: